A Few New Things Plus A New Snowflake SetPosted by Christine Miller on Oct 19, 2013 in New Products, Uncategorized | 0 comments
There is a new Photopolymer Stamp set available that has great sentiments and snowflakes. These are the clear stamps that stick like crazy and you can see right through them for placement. I like that the Endless Wishes set has so many different saying and is good for a variety projects.
The stamps you see in the picture below are completely clear and the black images are on the storage sheet. You pull the stamps off the sheet and put them on to Acrylic Blocks for use. It can be helpful to stamp on a cushioned surface like the Stampin’ Pierce Mat.
- This is exciting: You can now easily save bag contents. Also, when adding items to your bag, you can choose to go directly to the bag or continue shopping. There is also a progress bar to guide you through the ordering process.
- Sale prices are clearly marked. Items on sale are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag. You can also sort products by the sales price (instead of according to the original price).
- No more preferred pricing. Having two prices for each item was confusing, so Stampin’ Up! simplified the process.
- Enjoy more images. You asked for it–you got it. Additional product images are bigger and easier to view.
- Guest checkout. You can now check out as a guest. You will still be required to pick a demonstrator, but if you go through my web site you I will automatically be picked.
Be sure to contact me with any questions you may have!