You will find a link to the printable directions at the bottom of the page.
Here’s what to do:
1. Fold a 5 ½” X 11” piece of Whisper White card stock in half to form card base.
2. Cut a yellow piece of the Epic Day Designer Series Paper with the second smallest frame from the Deco Labels Framelits. Affix to the upper middle area of the card front. Place the smallest frame from the Deco Labels Framelits in the center of the yellow shape. Run through the big Shot cutting out a frame in the center of the Deco Label shape.
3. Cut off ½” of the bottom of the card front. Place the card front in the Honeycomb Embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
4. Place a 5 ½” X 1” piece of Daffodil Delight on the Magnetic Plate with the Finishing Touches Edgelit. Affix to the inside bottom card front. Affix the 5 ½” X 1” piece of Modern Medley to the bottom of the card front.
5. Notch the ends of a length of Natural Trim. Affix to the card front with Mini-Glue Dots as pictured.
6. Tie a length of the narrow Daffodil Delight ribbon to the left edge. Stamp the “hello” on to Whisper White card stock. Notch the end to form a banner. Tie to the bow with a bit of linen thread.
7. Stamp the bee image on to Daffodil Delight card stock. Cut out with the corresponding framelit and the Big Shot. Mount inside the frame on the inside back of the card with a dimensional.