You will find a link to the printable directions at the bottom of the page.
Here’s what to do:
1. With Scalloped Square Framelit from the Squares collection, Cut out two Crumb Cake squares. Place the cut out square on the Acrylic plate over a platform and line the Scalloped Square Framelit up so that you will be cutting off 4 of the scallops on one end. Two of the sides will remain lined up so you are only making it narrower on one end. Run through the Big Shot. Repeat with the other square.
3. Place adhesive along one of the folded pieces. Place over the folded flap of the other Crumb Cake piece.
4. Mix Garden Green ink refill with rubbing alcohol and fill a spritzer bottle. Spritz a length of the white gross grain stitched ribbon. Let dry.
5. When dry, punch two holes in the top of the Crumb Cake card stock and thread the ribbon through. Tie into a knot.
7. Use the next larger Square Framelit to cut out a Tangerine Tango mat. Run the mat through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Layer the frog image on to the Tangerine Tango mat. Mount to front of favor.
8. Place a candy treat inside.